Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcomed to my new home

Hi, my name is Ursulla and tonight I was adopted by the fish people.  They seem very excited to have me as a part of there family.  They tell me that soon I will go to school with mommy and that is were I will stay for several months.  I will help her kiddos learn all about me, a three-toed box turtle, and they will help take care of me and give me lots of luve I am sure.
I have been a little nervous since I arrived here.  I came out of my shell and walked around once, but my new mommy and daddy were so happy to see me that I got scared and went back in my shell.  Maybe tomorrow I will come out more and my mommy and daddy will get a picture of me.  Luve - Ursulla

1 comment:

  1. You have good parents..they'll take great care of you. They took care of me for 3 weeks and only forgot to feed me once! You'll love it with the Fish People!
    Love,
    Rosco

    ReplyDelete