Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bath Time

Sundays are the day that my mommy gets me all clean, waxes my shell and lets me roam around all day.  She tried the bath time again.  This time I was already out of my shell, so she put me in the water.  I didn't really like it.  I kept trying to crawl out, but would just slide back down into the water.  A couple of time my little head went under and I blew little bubbles.  My mommy made sure that I got water all over me, then got me out and waxed my shell.  I just laid there.  I heard mommy say something about she thought she killed me, but I was fine, just like relaxing while I get waxed.  Now I am just cruising around checking things out.  Mommy said that I am the most active she has ever seen me.  Luve u  - Ursulla Jane (my middle name)

No comments:

Post a Comment