Sunday, October 18, 2009

My first bath


Today mommy tried to give me my first bath.  E at Wee Fishe told her to just stick me in some water that will make me stretch my neck out as far as it can go so that I can get all clean.  So mommy put me in the water, but I didn't want to come out of my shell, so mommy got scared and didn't want to just let the water go over my shell and drown me, so after a few minutes, she took me out.  Then she shined my shell with the vitamin rub, which feels really nice cuz' she rubs it all over my shell.  After all that I got to hang out in my room.  I cruised around for a bit, then I went behind some pillows and mommy lost track of me for a bit.  She sounded a little nervous until she found me.  There's not much in that room, so I couldn't have gone far.  My mommy and daddy caught me walkin' around at one point, but I am pretty shy so whenever they see me I "freeze" 'til they go away and let me play.  It's been a good Sunday.  Luve always - Ursulla

PS Mommy said that she asked again at Wee Fishe about my bath.  They told her just put me in, I will come out of my shell and I won't drown.  They told her just leave me in for about 10, but no more than, 15 minutes.  It's good for me to be clean and helps me go potty.  Guess they'll be no avoidng my bath next Sunday.

1 comment: