Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cruisin' my new room


This is me, I am a little shy sometimes, I am still getting used to my new mommy and daddy.  Today they set up my new room, I have a really big room to roam around in.  I did for a bit, after I came out of my shell.  They set up my mobile room right in front of the window.  Then soon they are going to start growing me a garden that I will eat from.  For my meals today I had a blueberry, a raspberry, a strawberry and some kale.  I haven't ate it all yet, but what I did sure was yummy!  Mommy also gave me a massauge today.  Once a week I get my shell waxed after my bath.  It feels good and I am all shiney and smooth once mommy is done.  Mommy and daddy said that I am going to stay here this week.  Mommy only has students one day this week, so they decided to keep me home until next week, then I will live at school during the week and here on the weekends.  Luve u - Ursulla

No comments:

Post a Comment